From: Samuel Rochas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 2:16 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Authentication with Tomcat 3.2 and IIS4

Hello Hamish,

Thanks for your answer.
Do you mean, the authentification and user management with Jakarta runs
with the help of a database? Do I have other possibilities like using a
config file instead of a database?

Sincerly
Samuel
--
SWIPe Software Engineering & Project Management GmbH

Solutions with Individual Profile

Web: http://www.swipe.de