FWIW, the dbMap object get populated in a "lazy" manner by default.  However,
there is a way to force it to be fully loaded via a code call.  You
do this by calling:

org.apache.torque.linkage.DefaultMapInit.init();

Not that this class actually exists in the generated classes and not
in the Torque package.  This is because it provided a "known" class
that "knows" (via extension) the "user settable" om package.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.