From: US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation
[mailto:uscampa...@endtheoccupation.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 6:01 PM
Subject: Find out how much money your state and county will give to
parasitic Israel?...devastating impact of Israel's use of U.S. weapons on
Palestinians who live under Israel's illegal 42-year military tyranny

http://www.aidtoisrael.org/

Between 2009-2018, the United States is scheduled to give Israel--the
largest recipient of U.S. aid--$30 billion in military aid. Through its
illegal 42-year military occupation of the Palestinian West Bank, East
Jerusalem, and Gaza Strip, Israel misuses U.S. weapons in violation of U.S.
law to kill and injure Palestinian civilians, destroy Palestinian civilian
infrastructure, blockade the Gaza Strip, and build illegal settlements in
West Bank and East Jerusalem.

How much of this total will your community provide?  Is this a good use of
your tax dollars? What else could your taxes be used for in your community?
Find out on the interactive map below.

NOTE: The map below displays data at the state level.  To change the map to
see your county data instead, click the button marked "US Regions" and
select "Counties".

Curious about how we came up with these numbers?  Read about our methodology
by clicking here <http://www.aidtoisrael.org/article.php?id=2517> .

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=IKLdU37jAL6FvRpxxy01
mglWyQZdSR1G> Image removed by sender.

How Much Military Aid to Israel?
February 9, 2010

Have you ever wondered how much your state or county provides in military
aid to Israel?  Have you ever asked yourself how those tax dollars could be
used instead in your community to fund unmet social needs?

We were curious as well, which is why we are excited to launch today "How
Much Aid to Israel?
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=vI3Dz%2B7tTRg6WmRAtl
VhDwlWyQZdSR1G> "--a new project of the US Campaign to End the Israeli
Occupation.

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=bsR8iTVs4CWzskfIeyIJ
0AlWyQZdSR1G> Image removed by sender.
Click on the map to see
"How Much Military Aid to Israel?"

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=HaCkvvUn%2BEFsgw2gBW
%2FUWAlWyQZdSR1G> Image removed by sender.
Click on the video see our State of the Union response.

We were encouraged to hear President Obama say in his State of the Union
address:

"We will continue to go through the budget line by line to eliminate
programs that we can't afford and don't work."

We agree with this sentiment.  From both a moral and financial perspective,
we can't afford military aid to Israel, which is why we were so disappointed
to learn last week that President Obama included a record $3 billion in
military aid to Israel in his FY2011 budget request to Congress.

Today, we launch "How Much Military Aid to Israel?
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=raSsCgkgziyq7aj4Sen6
OglWyQZdSR1G> " as part of our ongoing campaign to challenge military aid to
Israel.  Our new website shows that military aid to Israel comes at a price
that we can't afford.

  _____

Check out our new website www.aidtoisrael.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=cv1%2BaKWSme59%2FMW5
JAg3aglWyQZdSR1G>  to:

* Find out how much money your state and county will be providing in
military aid to Israel between FY2009-2018 (we'll also be launching data for
your Congressional district and city soon) by clicking here
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=yiRj7eAQKjcqWkKQgPqv
aAlWyQZdSR1G> .

* Learn more about the devastating impact that Israel's misuse of U.S.
weapons has on innocent Palestinian civilians who live under Israel's
illegal 42-year military occupation of the Palestinian West Bank, East
Jerusalem, and Gaza Strip by clicking here
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=3TSJr88eidsFxusowh6R
aglWyQZdSR1G> .

* Take action by sending your Members of Congress a letter opposing military
aid to Israel and sign up for an organizing package to organize opposition
to military aid to Israel in your community by clicking here
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=qlnvWZpqNGHOHR6gr1PK
1QlWyQZdSR1G> .

* Help us spread the word and make this campaign go viral by
telling-a-friend, joining our Facebook groups, and embedding videos and
graphics on your website or blog by clicking here
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=%2B1PX7rLrv4KerPTR9D
WvJQlWyQZdSR1G> .

* Last, but not least, "offset" the estimated average of $19.19 that you'll
be paying in taxes this year for weapons for Israel by making a
tax-deductible contribution of the same amount to the US Campaign to End the
Israeli Occupation by clicking here
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=VXc6y9LMBlFZoQLdPvGi
wglWyQZdSR1G> .

Take Action

1. Find out
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=8WCaMXlDgMnhYwVVVSa4
8QlWyQZdSR1G> how much military aid to Israel your state provides.

2.
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=TLeFmP6wwGb%2FW3qbsT
iIEwlWyQZdSR1G> Learn more about the effects of U.S. weapons on Palestinian
civilians.

3.
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=boujHoHJ%2FTfKxHrgUa
qxKglWyQZdSR1G> Send your Members of Congress a letter opposing aid to
Israel.

4. Sign up for an
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Ijr3dUmjPBHCgzQ9RoHz
LwlWyQZdSR1G> organizing packet to challenge military aid to Israel.

5.
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=SeDf%2FaMhQUhMDWd3Yp
pQO%2FH3zO6%2BpblF> Spread the word about "How Much Military Aid to Israel?"

6. "Offset" your taxes to Israeli occupation by
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=VzaBAtGvZtUGqO3Ynr9I
mglWyQZdSR1G> making a donation to the US Campaign to End the Israeli
Occupation.

"How Much Aid to Israel?" is a project of the
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=lPfCBBjQSnbcplA6evnf
nPH3zO6%2BpblF> US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation, (c) 2010, all
rights reserved.

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ZqlC4RDplxlvSYw%2F9A
LH6wlWyQZdSR1G> ABOUT |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=jNhwh7qb2yXR8S3AIpMq
FQlWyQZdSR1G> TAKE ACTION |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=FAfNNMZOcoXjFsq463Pw
jglWyQZdSR1G> GET INVOLVED |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=TTb7NaXX37xUq62C6GEe
0AlWyQZdSR1G> STORE |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=kennFtiAW%2BDQJ%2Fwv
J3uY0glWyQZdSR1G> DONATE |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=FAfNNMZOcoUcdr0ocyHg
nAlWyQZdSR1G> RESOURCES |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=CHIKnb3vEfDeHSiJ5Z5O
WglWyQZdSR1G> MEDIA |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=TbRW%2FSTnigW3hWjeYI
a0eQlWyQZdSR1G> SUBSCRIBE |

US CAMPAIGN TO END THE ISRAELI OCCUPATION | PO BOX 21539 | WASHINGTON, DC
20009
202-332-0994 |  <mailto:uscampa...@endtheoccupation.org>
uscampa...@endtheoccupation.org |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=CKRYUNmJhThW4oMReyyq
XAlWyQZdSR1G> WWW.ENDTHEOCCUPATION.ORG

Image removed by sender.

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at
<http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
<http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for entertainment and amusement only. To be
removed from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"