this was release 0.11 (Flexible/extensible ticket workflow). How long will
it take before a stable gets released with this adjusted workflow?

As 0.10 is not out yet, I guess we are talking about months here.
Thera are some trunk releases that are nearly as stable as the
official releases, so if you can't wait for 0.11, I would suggest you
experiment some trunk releases to pick up a "stable" release out of
the development branch.

Hmm but isn't there any way where I can adjust the default trac.ini
distribution (i.e.: I want all environments I create to have a different
header_logo link)?

You need to tweak the source code to change the default values
assigned to the trac.ini file when a new project is initialized. See
trac/web/chrome.py, class Chrome, first lines with Option(...)
definitions.

HTH,
Manu