Hi.

> On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 03:50:18PM +0200, Michael Renzmann wrote:
> Therefore, users /must/ authenticate.

Others already gave some answers on that, this part seems to be doable.

> And we do not want to have anon access,

This as well.

> since customer A must not see the tickets for customer B.

But this won't be possible with a stock Trac installation - at least not
with 0.9.x and, afaik, 0.10dev also doesn't provide such functionality.

However, it wouldn't be too hard to modify the ticket engine to require a
user being either the reporter of a ticket or having something like
TICKET_ADMIN rights in order to view and reply to a ticket. On the other
hand I might be wrong, I'm neither a Python pro nor do I know the inner
structures of Trac very well.

Bye, Mike