Russ Brown wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 14:28 +0200, Manuzhai wrote:
>>> Thanks. So we could be looking at 4 weeks before it gets merged to
>>> trunk? That would be lovely. :)
>> If you have no qualms about running trunk, why don't you just run the
>> workflow branch?
>>

> How frequently are changes to trunk merged to the Workflow branch?

Exactly my question -- I want the fancy diff stuff from trunk, latest fixes,
etc. but I'd like workflow too... looks like workflow is currently about a
month behind trunk.

(pls don't take this as criticism, you guys are doing a terrific job already
-- just wanted to let you know what users are hoping for...)

-- Gary Oberbrunner