The verses you are using you are misusing.

Glenn wrote:
> No one is perfect as Jesus was perfect.

That is your opinion, but the Bible disagrees with you.

"Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is
righteous, even as he is righteous." (1 John 3:7)

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; YET NOT I, BUT CHRIST
LIVETH IN ME: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith
of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."  (Gal. 2:20)

"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he
walked." (1 John 2:6)