Glenn wrote:
> You're playing the word game here.
> You knew full well I was talking about
> adults.

I'm not playing any word game at all.  This was revealed to me by the Holy
Spirit.  Jesus grew and learned obedience through the things that he
suffered.  Yet we call him perfect.  Why is that?  There is much more that
can be said about this.  The questions I asked you are sincere.  I wish you
would answer them and not ignore them.

Glenn wrote:
> Yes, this is your "sacred cow".

You are accusing me of the sin of idolatry.  I believe in holiness, and that
it is not our holiness, but the holiness of Jesus.  We can be as righteous
as Jesus, through faith in Jesus Christ.

Glenn wrote:
> You are not are reasonable on this as
> you are on other matters.

I only don't appear reasonsable to you because this is your sacred cow, to
keep teaching a sinning doctrine.  Again, like I have done with the Mormons,
I do with you.  I quote the Bible and show you how it applies.  You simply
deny and ignore my questions, just like the Mormons have done.

Glenn wrote:
> The Bible does not disagree with me.  David,
> please, I don't want to offend you, but YOU
> are the reason I don't believe in perfection.
> You seem to hit the ceiling over this pet doctrine.

I haven't hit any ceiling.  I'm just pushing you a little further than I
have in the past.

The reason you don't believe in holiness is not because of me but because
the sinning doctrine of men makes you feel comfortable and a teaching about
good works and holiness makes you uncomfortable because it means you have
some room to grow some more.