Slade wrote:
> As far as your gently posed question, you should ask your Judge.
> His name is YHVH.  Unlike us, He is not a liar.

Are you saying that you are a liar?  Doesn't that kind of hurt your
credibility?  :-)

YHVH didn't tell me that the man who broke Shabbat was not stoned for
breaking Shabbat, but because he intentionally sinned.  You are the one who
made that claim.  That's why I asked you.  So you don't have an answer?  Or
are you just trying to make sure that I pray for the answer?

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida  USA