In a message dated 11/24/2003 5:22:45 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Laura: So what are your beliefs concerning forgiveness?

TPW: That we will only forgive when it will be worth it to forget it after.
We are forgiven through the shed blood of Christ on the cross.  I think you have it backwards.  We forgive and then forget.  If you have been wronged and refuse to forgive because you don't think you can forget, how do you find any peace in your life.  You must live in constant turmoil.  Laura