Laura: We are forgiven through the shed blood of Christ on the cross. I think you have it backwards. We forgive and then forget. If you have been wronged and refuse to forgive because you don't think you can forget, how do you find any peace in your life. You must live in constant turmoil.

TPW: Nope. However I live in constant vigilance. Furthermore, why forgive when the offense may be repeated? Sorry, when we know that ammends will have been made, when we know that it will not be repeated again, then we may allow it to be water under the bridge.

Just saying "I am sorry" is not good enough. It doesn't give back what was taken.

TPW

The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org