In a message dated 11/24/2003 7:14:17 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Laura: The point is that I wouldn't want to offend you and then find out you
refused to forgive me even though I'd be doing the right thing by asking.

TPW: It would depend on the offense of course. If it's mere words, then I
let it slide. If it was however an attack on my kin and blood was drawn, I
would have to expect some justice and compensation before allowing
forgiveness. Surely you can understand that.

To us, talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words.

TPW
WHEW   I don't draw blood.  I am not a violent person.  Laura