Judy wrote:
> The thief went to Paradise with Jesus that very day
> ascended with the rest of the ppl in Abraham's bosom
> with Jesus when he ascended but he was in Paradise
> with him THAT DAY.

What leads you to believe that those in Paradise ascended "that day"?
Could it not be that he preached in the heart of the earth for three
days, rose from the dead, then entered heaven and ministered in the
temple there, then led Paradise to heaven at that time?

How do you see the following passage fitting into an explanation of
these details?

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my
Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my
Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. (John 20:17 KJV)

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.