David Miller wrote to Judy:
> What leads you to believe that those in Paradise ascended
> "that day"? Could it not be that he preached in the heart
> of the earth for three days, rose from the dead, then
> entered heaven and ministered in the temple there, then
> led Paradise to heaven at that time?
>
> How do you see the following passage fitting into an
> explanation of these details?
>
> Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet
> ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say
> unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father;
> and to my God, and your God. (John 20:17 KJV)

Another passage you ought to consider is the following:

For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; SO
SHALL THE SON OF MAN BE THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHT IN THE HEART OF THE
EARTH. (Matthew 12:40 KJV)

So why would you think that Jesus led paradise to heaven "that day"?

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.