Judy wrote:
> You are accusing me of writing
> something I never wrote.

Sorry, Judy, but I wasn't accusing you of anything.  I apparently
misunderstood you and so I asked for you to clarify your understanding.

You had written the following:
> The thief went to Paradise with Jesus that very day
> ascended with the rest of the ppl in Abraham's bosom
> with Jesus when he ascended but he was in Paradise
> with him THAT DAY.

Surely you can understand how a quick read over of "that very day
ascended with the rest of the ppl" would cause me to misunderstand you.
I thought you were saying that they ascended that very day, so I asked
you: What leads you to believe that those in Paradise ascended "that
day"?  That is hardly an accusation.

I would hope that we would try to have a little more team spirit in our
investigation and discussion of the Scriptures.  I'm certainly not your
enemy, Judy.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.