In a message dated 3/24/2004 4:31:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

âThe wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous.â (Prov.13:22) Sometimes that âwealthâ is a discovery or a method that works. Izzy

Very well stated.   I am and have been a disciple for 47 years  ---  YEEEEEKS.
After all that time,  it still excites me to find truth (i.e. this William Glasser thing) that demonstrates the subtle acceptance of the Word of God.  There was a word of thanksgiving when I read those details from Glasser that testify to God's presence and wisdom.   All truth is from God just as suredly as "every good and perfect gift."
The Proverbs 13:22 reference is a precisely to this point.

John