Greetings Daniel.

If you remember, you were on this forum, TruthTalk, several years ago.
You were never banned from TruthTalk, but you left on your own accord
after being with us for some time.  This was before you developed a
reputation as a false prophet.  You are welcome here as long as you do
not flame other members.  We do not allow attacking list members, such
as pronouncing curses on them, nor do we allow deriding them in how they
practice their faith.

In regards to allowing women to participate, it would be better if we
did not talk about a specific list member such as Judy.  We can discuss
the Scriptures, such as 1 Tim. 2:12 and 1 Cor. 14:34, and how it
pertains to women not being allowed to speak or teach.  We also can
discuss your concept of women being possessions that are owned by men.
However, if you try and make this a trial of Judy being allowed to post
on this list, this will simply distract us from being able to talk about
these passages.  If you don't recognize her right to post here, then I
suggest you simply do not read her posts and do not mention her.

The Romans 7 article that Chris posted had a serious flaw in that you
ADDED to God's Word, something condemned in Scripture, as you well know
(Deut. 4:2, Prov. 30:6).  You claimed that the phrase, "dead to the
law," really meant "dead to the condemnation the law brings."  This
completely changes the meaning of the text, and your reason to justify
this adding to the text is that it causes the text to make sense.  Well,
in my opinion, the text made sense just fine the way it was written,
without any need to add verbiage to the Word of God.

Now before we begin to discuss 1 Tim. 2, I want to make sure that you
understand the ground rules before we begin, and that you agree with
them.  You certainly have a right to address people privately any way
you feel led by God to do, and in other forums too, but in this forum,
we have this no ad hominem argument rule to keep the discussions on
track, focused on issues and not people.  Is that agreeable with you?  I
know you did not have a problem with it before when you were on this
list, but you have changed quite a bit since that time.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.