That is right ONLY Christ can make them FREE INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JN 8:31-32

I can see a great deal of damage done in young people.
The kids are really messed up and searching for answers.
They crave answers and swamp our guys firing question after question at them, like a desert swallowing up a precious rainfall. There seems to be now end.

As far as this "protest" crowd goes some are Anarchists some are just full of the devil.
They are the crowd that has shutdown cities a number of times. Portland, DC 2 years ago & even overseas. You might have seen some of the violence-riots on TV.

I have heard it said that our generation was without MORALS
This generation is without a CONSCIENCE!

Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Goodness, I had no idea all of this is going on; what do you do at
The Festival of Resistance?  Tell them only Jesus can give them justice
and make them free?  Sure would love to hear a report about what you
are finding out there.  Is resistance to the Word getting worse or holding?
Thanks for staying in touch so we know how to pray.  judyt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Just got back from Arizona.
We are headed to Washington DC This weekend

Saturday preach to the Festival of Resistance!
http://sept.globalizethis.org/

Sunday preach to this crowd:
NOW, NARAL, Planned Parenthood, etc.
http://www.million4roe.com/

With a couple of Major league ballgames thrown in.

Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Firebrand is right :>)
Just the wrong kind of fire.  Are you still on the road Kevin?

judyt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ROTFL

This place gets wierder every day!

Daniel Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Truth Talk Subscribers:

Joyous New Moon Greetings (see Isaiah 66) in the Matchless Name of YahShua (Jesus)!!!

A couple of days ago, Brother Chris informed me that he posted my article on Romans 7 to this forum and got two negative reactions. I then inquired what forum this was and he gave me the information.

I hope this very first email I am sending won't get me banned -- but perhaps if it does, it will be for the best.

I know I am young in the faith (25 years old) and still have MUCH to learn -- but can someone please explain to me why a female named Judy Taylor is allowed to teach and preach doctrine to other men??? Does I Timothy 2 not apply to you guys or do you have some other radically different interpretation than what Paul clearly stated in I Timothy 2???

Judy not only very laughably tried to dissect my article -- but not more than a few minutes after subscribing to this forum I see TWO MORE posts by this jezebel female trying to teach doctrine to other men.

What is wrong with you guys? I thought it was only the Messianic Jews who had problems with I Timothy 2, but now it seems like you guys do too. This is absurd.

Judy, as a man of the Holy Lamb of YahShua, I am calling you to repent of your violation of I Timothy 2. Go place yourself under the submission of your husband and let him do the posting. If you do not have a husband, then let your father do the posting. Either way, the man who owns Judy needs to step forward and take possession of his property.

I cannot believe such a blatant disregard for I Timothy 2 is tolerated on what has been MISlabelled as TruthTalk. You guys want the Truth??? How about practicing I Timothy 2 and putting a jezebel in her place.

That, at least, would be a beginning . . .

Shabbatting on this New Moon Shabbat,
Daniel John Lee www.TorahandSpirit.com

TheFreeSite.com: Home of the Web's best freebies.
http://www.thefreesite.com

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25"