-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Arsene Lupin
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 6:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Interesting questions, Izzy.

Izzy: guess I'm confusing what you believe with the sort of thing that Paul
spoke
about when he taught at the statue to the Unknown God. Didn't the Romans
have multiple gods when Jesus walked on the earth?

TPW: The Romans had their gods, the Celts, the Teutons, the Egyptians, the
Gauls, and pretty much everyone else had their own tribal gods. Really, when

God Incarnate walked the earth, Other people had their own faith and their
own ways.