I just did a mapquest...it was kinda funky, though. It came up Blacksburg (Montgomery) VA, (2 hours 9 minutes from Bristol; Blacksburg ( Rockbridge) VA., (3 hours 26 minutes; and Blacksburg ( Washington) VA., 31 minutes. I did it to Bristol, TN.
Which one is it, if any at all?

Kay
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Slade Henson
Sent: Monday, 27 September, 2004 20.29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Eye of the Storm

OH MY!!! Check this out, Jeff....we thought Botkins was too far with all the kids and we aren't going there, either. Neither are Barb, Suzy, Todd, Nick, John, or anyone from the Wisconsin congregation. Oh, wait, I take that back...I believe Mikha'el is going to Botkins'. Anyhow, it doesn't seem that they do Sukkot in central or Southern Florida for many different reasons...too hot, etc. but some groups do it up in the panhandle. All groups we know of have cancelled due to hurricane damage.
We're going to Bristol, TN. We got a resort out there that was affordable for Halacha and Am Echad. We all decided to pick a place halfway. Suzy and everyone are coming South and we're going North and meeting somewhat in the middle!! They're all meeting us, Jeff!! How far will you be from there?? Anywhere in the vicinity????

Kay