jt: I don't "fake" stuff Kay, what am I supposed to be getting that I don't get?  All anyone can have is an

opinion about this question - unless you have some hidden insight and if you do then please share.. judyt

Speaking of such, I am of the opinion (have I ever been taught this???) that we are born with a propensity to sin—not actually already condemned by sin (since we haven’t yet).  So, in that case, anyone who dies prior to actually sinning is not under God’s judgment, and does not go to hell.  Is there some scriptural reason for not believing this anyone?  izzy