DA Smithson writes:
What if I said that "free moral agency" is a problem for God  --------------   who is not a free moral agent
that His "all knowing" acclaim (a claim heeped on Him by others)  is a comparative statement, His knowledge
compared to our meager share;

No doubt you've been outsourcing here John. So you don't believe God can do what He wants to even if He is God?
The only thing I know of that He can't do is lie but that's me. Why would anyone want to conjure up a god with such
limitations?  So He is neither  all knowing and neither is he free?

that the flood incident is a testament to the Divine Learning Curve of the Creator'

jt: Divine learning curve? Tell me you're joking..He was about to wipe out all of Israel and start over until Moses interceded for them.
Poor God, seems like he just can't learn.

that the prophetical and applied statement of the psalmist to Christ  ("  ..   thou hast TAUGHT me the ways of life  ......      Acts 2)
is a continuance of this learning situation, perhaps even the conclusion of such on one level.

jt: You refer to Psalm 16:11 "Thou hast shown me the path of life" (Acts 2:28) - but this is not referring to Christ though the
verse before this one did; the scriptures are like that. David here is speaking for himself and  Jesus is the one at God's right hand,
as a member of the Godhead do you really believe that he would have to learn the "path of life?"  You have a little God and
one diminished Christ if these are your thoughts John.