Charles Perry Locke wrote:

From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   As with any incorrect doctrine.......it is not what can be found in Scripture that is congruent with it, but rather that which is in the theory that is not found in Scripture that defines whether or not it is doctrinally correct.

Dave, it really sounds funny to me to hear you make that statement, because to we Christians can SEE that it applies to most LDS doctrine! Almost ALL of it is non-biblical!!! Plus, the concept of the Trinity is truly in the Bible. You could see it too if you had not been raised to accept the heresy of the mormon church and close your eyes to the truth of Scripture.

Perry

--
Dave Hansen