Bill speaks of 'A&W'?? Hmmmmm...Freudian slip? Bill's favourite FF place? A hidden agenda?
Good root beer? (as close as Bill gets to 'beer'?) We had all best ponder this encrypted message from our vaunted theologian!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: December 09, 2005 09:13
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] New Subject-A&E

Amen.

-----Original Message-----
From: Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 05:57:00 -0700

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 5:20 AM

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 05:01:44 -0700 "Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

So they were created one of two ways.  They were either eternal with the ability to fall through disobedience -
OR they were created like us which is mortal and dying as we live with access to the tree of life?

More added words: you are setting up a strawman, Judy. Go back to what has been said and see the distinction.

No strawman here Bill.

When you add the word "dying" to our words, Judy, you are setting up a strawman. God did not create a dying people -- John did not say that, and neither did I. As long as A&W were eating of the tree of life, there was no death in them whatsoever. Hence, what we are saying -- or at least I am -- is that God created a people with the potential to die. If you will accept this distinction, I will be happy to continue our discussion. If not, then there is nothing to discuss.

Bill