Why did the LDS "CHOIR" sing songs about the Cross you dispise at general Conference last October?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 12/12/2005 7:42:12 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
One of the best songs I ever heard was titled, “He Loved Me with a Cross”.  iz
One of the weirdest songs I ever heard was The Old Rugged Cross.  It seemed  to glorify the cross in a negative way.  I doubt the Lord even to this day is overly fond of that old rugged cross. :>)
Blainerb

Yahoo! Shopping