from him is godly counsel; also he shows love and caring in difficult situations.  When ppl say what God
says consistently I see them as submitted to Him rather than carried away with themselves.  God is funny
about that.  He tends to hide Himself from some and reveal Himself (by wayof His Word) to others.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:08:32 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Judy: DM an exception of course! How utterly ironic that those two (JT & DM) who esteem themselves more highly than others with respect to their capacity to "infallibly read" the Scriptures fail to see themselves in those very Scriptures. "Awake thou that sleepest"

You wise ones will probably find it amusing that I see you as the "rebellious" and "obdurant"  I also
perceive no humility at all, none of any kind, intellectual or other.  Neither do a read any spiritual
understanding or evidence of a renewed mind going on (of course DM not included).  Well folks
sad to say this is what I see right now but I don't give up on any of you because God will be God
and hopefully one day you will tire of yourself and your own wisdom and ask  and seek God for His.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 06:20:44 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

For Judy there is no "considering" an alternate point of view, in order to come to a conclusion after considering.
She is of the "just say No" school. One flirt with intellectual humility and you could get hooked. D

From: Taylor

What kind of person could you be, Judy, if you would put to death that rebellious spirit (read: nature) you claim not to have. You could maybe learn to read for understanding. You could grow to see the best in your siblings. You may even aspire to keep your nose out of their business. Imagine: a Judy who isn't always causing trouble. Heck, you might even be likable. As it were, though, you will prove once again your denial.

Bill