Dean  -- I did not tell you to go to hell.  And you did not contact me, as I said.  In fact, both times I was excluded by you,  I was unaware that it had happened until I sent a post that was returned.   And this was your M.O. as moderator.  Others were elimninated in the same fashion.  You couldn't sustain your false accusation against me concerning Judy and here I am.

By the way  -  I was not going to say anything about "your passing" as moderator  .....................   but your continued whinning, lies and name calling have made it necessary to a point.   One or two responses from me and then I will give it up.   I do not think you should be allowed to continue your rant for much longer.   What is the purpose?

jd

Off-line anytime , Dean.

From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cd: Come off it John you were warmed many times - and I contacted you many times and told you how to get back on the list. What more could I do-You refused to apologize.. You told me to "Go to h---". In a public forum- You portrayed David as being evil and you threatened to call Judy's pastor and report her for things you claim she said on TT. Gary called Judy a liar (refused to stop or apologize)and stated using Foul language on TT The (a) word,and DavH continued showing me disrespect after many warnings. I guess I should have just let all this pass-and then I would be liked on TT. I can go to my grave with a clear conscious on this subject-can you?

Sent: 3/14/2006 1:07:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The dearly departed

Dean has assured us that he will continue with TT in order to give his defense.  Assuming that is still the case  -  explain this:  "This is what happened with John-but I refused till he show signs of remorse. He hung around so long in private that he
reminded me of that stray dog that refused to leave my house. After a while
I started feeding it out of pity-Turned out to be a worthless dog in the
end-didn't have no appreciation for the food, "

Didn't have "no appreciation?"    Really  --  Just for the record  --  when Dean suddenly cut me off this last time,   he did not contact me a single time....not even to tell me I was removed.     I even offered my phone number to him with no response.   Off hiding somewhere, apparently.   There was nothing offered by Dean that could have been remotely similar to something for which I should be appreciative   --  nothing.   His troubles are of his own doing.   Calling me childish names as he tries to escape personal responsibility for his own actions is ridiculous.   Why he was installed as Moderator is a mystery to me  --  but Dean is responsible for Dean, that I know.  And I will leave it at that.

jd

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> These comments are out of line. The only person I have been on the phone
> with is Ruben. He called me just this morning, after Dean had decided to
> step down from being moderator. As for e-mail exchange, it has been very
> minimal, with some attempts to include Dean to resolve problems off the
> list. This is entirely appropriate. The evil surmisings about this
> activity below are inappropriate.
>
> For what it's worth, I have not received or sent email to Gary at all and
> did not even know he was taken off the list. I would not have known that
> Dave Hansen was taken off the list except that he wrote me privately asking
> me if that was the situation because the list was rejecting his submissions.
> I told him that I was unaware of this and that I would i nvestigate and let
> him know.
>
> David Miller

& gt;