cd: John take some more of the medication and relax. I do have access to the letter you sent honoring me for taking the Job. Calm down with that medication or I will have to use it.

To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org;TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 3/14/2006 4:41:54 PM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] The dearly departed

Easy to call a man a liar and a worthless dog when you hide somewhere near the Ozarks, isn't it.     The fact of the matter is that I was straight up with you and you have been anything but that with me.

The "calf" question, Carroll,  who did you ask.   The fact is that you and those of your ilk have run and hide from so many questions over the past year that we have lost count.

You cannot hang with a real  discussion so you go with "worthless dog,"  "liar," and "Satan's messenger boys" and pretend that you were betrayed by Miller and backstabbed by who knows who.    Just cannot accept personal responsiblity at  all.  And David knows you personally  !!!   Your stay as SPing moderator is clear evidence of the importance of keeping folks like you out of serious leadership.  We see what fundamental Islam is like.  I see little difference in your administration.    At one time,  not too long agao in fact,   I was perfectly willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.   I was wrong.

You will get the last word , on this public forum,  Dean.   Sense we are self-moderatored, for the time being,  well,  it would be best if I make this my last response  .......  you have my e-mail address and my phone number.

I am in full agreement with Lance.   You are a walking time-bomb.  But this was not a secret, even before David appointed you.    I do think David was thinking something good just might come of your appointment  --   but your appointment to any similar position of leadership is a head-scratcher for sure.

jd