Just a quick thing, to turn off the =20 stuff, you need to use 8-bit encoding.
I think you're using KMail, so to do that, open up the config dialog and go
to the Network screen. In the drop down box "Message property" select "Allow
8-bit". That should also fix your pgp sign.
On Tuesday 11 February 2003 10:50 pm, Steve Olree burbled:

--
Peter Snoblin - http://www2.truman.edu/~pas577/