First, I'd like to thank everyone involved in making the workshops the
huge success they were.  Thanks especially to Doctors Beck and Bindner,
Caleb, and Ian for all their work.  Also, thanks to the attendees for
being such a great audience.  I guess average attendance was about 25
over the three days, which is really awesome.

Thus, since there is so much interest, it seems like a good idea to take
advantage of it.  There might be as many as 10 people who are interested
in an installfest.  The proposed date is next weekend, probably on the
Saturday (the 5th of April).  Afternoon seems to work best.  We need
several people to volunteer to be there to help out, so please email me
if you'll be free that weekend and willing to help out.  I'm going to
try to get 1010 again, but no promises can be made on that.  If you've
got any ideas/suggestions, don't hesitate to tell us.

Thanks,
Nate