The correct spelling for the word is "preparatory"  (Notice an "a" not an "e").

Just FYI.  We want them to know that Linux people are smart and can spell
big words like "preparatory".  :-)

Also, regarding that meeting, I'm sure PM is assumed, but it might be good
to include that instead of just 6:30.

Hope this helps,
Chad

At 09:53 PM 2/11/2003, you wrote:

>Ok, I've got the poster basically done, I'll be posting it around the campus
>(primarly in VH, but possibly other places) sometime this week. To those of
>you on campus, post it on your door! To everyone, tell your roomate,
>suitmate, housemate, significant other, friends, dog, whathaveyou, convert
>the unwashed masses! Our plan for world domination must come to fruition...
>or something... I think you get the idea. But yeah, tell people about it.
>
>PNG of the poster:
>http://www2.truman.edu/~pas577/images/installfest_advert.png
>
>XCF (Gimp's native format):
>http://www2.truman.edu/~pas577/images/installfest_advert.xcf
>
>On Tuesday 11 February 2003 05:25 pm, Nathaniel Green burbled:
> > Everyone,
> >
> > The installfest will be on Saturday the 22nd of February from 1pm to
> > 6pm in VH1200.
> >
> > Nate
>
>--
>Peter Snoblin - http://www2.truman.edu/~pas577/

Chad Tatro                              email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Support Services, Manager               voice:  (660) 785-7606
Information Technology Services fax:    (660) 785-7632
Truman State University / Collegis
McClain Hall 107                        http://www.truman.edu/
Kirksville, MO  63501