Hi Vincent,

Still your -1 is based on the fact that <you> don't like to work that
way.

> -1 for the same reasons already described. If you don't want tests,
> don't write them or exclude them from a build. But it the tests are run
> they must pass.

I want tests, but sometimes they don't pass, but I still want to build
everything (nice to have website feedback, or even build... eg) It could
also be nice if this can be used in automated builds, where a build
failed on the command line really doesn't give me feedback on what
happened.
You say, in indirect words, first write your code, then your tests,
which is perfectly fine. Some people try to write tests first and then
the code, which makes builds fail, if the code isn't finished yet.

I am just reaching here to let you see that some people would like to
have some flexibility on this behaviour, which isn't allowed at the
moment, unless you change the default maven:test calls or change the
plugin test build.xml .

If you don't like the property : please think about (or explain me) a
nice (workable) solution, without involving changing maven, copy and
paste the do-test stuff from the plugin test build.xml or changing my
test code (which isn't going to happen anyway, unless you were my
dictator ;))

Just want an alternative..

Mvgr,
Martin