Martin,

don't get me wrong. I've got no problem with the patch, I was just
explaining what I do and why.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    Martin van den

                    Bemt                 To:     Turbine Maven Developers List

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    et>                  cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Test behaviour

                    05/30/02 05:15

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Turbine

                    Maven

                    Developers

                    List"

Ok,

You personally don't like working that way, What is your problem with
this then, since the default is to fail ?
There are enough people making builds with failing tests (I did
yesterday with maven btw). Just an example ;) and as I mentioned in
another mail : so is Eclipse ;).

I really don't want to start my own bracch, just because I miss this one
feature..

Mvgr,
Martin

On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 02:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Martin,
>
> personal preferences here: I'd rather not make it allowable to pass the
> build with a bad test. Seriously it's a motivation for either coding the
> tests right and having a stable product.
>
> If you want to see what the current behaviour of something is, when I do
> it, i simply write to system out what it is that I'm interested in as
part
> of the test, rather than placing it in an assert statement.
> --
> dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
> Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au
> Developers: http://adslgateway.multitask.com.au/developers
>

>                     Martin van den

>                     Bemt                 To:     Turbine Maven Developers
List
>                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>