What is important is that there is just enough content on the front
page to know what we are talking about, and that it takes no more than
one or two clicks to go to the information (a longer feature
presentation, a wiki, the tutorials, download, trac, etc.)

Evan

Oh yes, this is absolutely true. There just seemed to be too much white on the page. I like the amount of stuff on Karl's pages [1]. Another feature of those pages I like is the image with all the different gears. OTOH, I'm not a big fan of the colors.

--greg

[1] http://gr.ayre.st/~grayrest/tgwebsite2.png