I have added the implementation-bpel back to build with test cases
disabled. This should avoid any of the issues we are seeing due to
TUSCANY-1716.

I have a sample for implementation-bpel in trunk, but the ant script
need a little more work, depending on how things are, I'll try to work
on it in the morning, and try to get it in if I make it in time...

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer