ant elder wrote:
That's quite a significant change to be making at this stage isn't it -
we'll need to go back and retest *everything* to make sure the module rename
doesn't break something.

   ...ant

On 9/17/07, Venkata Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Ant,

I have just about one change around renaming the moudle 'sca-definitions'
'definitions' and the associated artifacts from 'sca-definitions' to
'tuscany-definitions'.  I have all changes made locally and am just about
commit.

Thanks

At least we need to make sure that the artifact id starts with tuscany-* instead of sca-definitions. All other modules start with tuscany-*, except for the sca-api module wich contains the OSOA SCA API.

find . -name "*.xml" | xargs grep -l "sca-definitions"

gives me:

./distribution/manifest/pom.xml
./distribution/bundle/pom.xml
./modules/assembly-xml/pom.xml
./modules/pom.xml
./modules/sca-definitions/pom.xml
./modules/host-embedded/pom.xml
./samples/calculator-distributed/build.xml

A global change should not break anything.