Hi,

I did try that last night, for some reasone, I saw the same problem. But now it works. Thanks. I'll merge it into the 1.0.1 branch now.

Raymond

----- Original Message ----- From: "ant elder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:42 AM
Subject: Re: Implementation.script module is broken due to a change in grovy-all-1.0 POM

It simply needs an exclude of the openejb dependency which will  prevent
castor being draged in :

           <exclusions>
               <exclusion>
                   <groupId>openejb</groupId>
                   <artifactId>openejb-loader</artifactId>
               </exclusion>
           </exclusions>

We could still make an October release if we can get an RC out for review
ASAP

  ...ant

On 10/25/07, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

This looks like a diaster in the open source world.

http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created:-(MEV-550)-Missing-castor-version-or-incorrect-groovy-openejb-dependencies-t4683384s177.html
.

It seems that Geronimo build is broken too. I have to delay the SCA Java
1.0.1 RC as I cannot build it any more  :-(.