On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For now, I recommend you to use "mvn clean install -fn" to continue. And
> also please open a JIRA to report the problem you are seeing so that we can
> track and fix it.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

Hi Wojtek

I cam across this problem also and checked in a fix so maybe it needs a
little something else. Can you tell me when you took the code from svn? Also
can you take a look in the source you have an tell me what properties files
you have in the directory sca/modules/assembly/src/main/resources/. Do they
have the same names as the files in the svn repository?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/modules/assembly/src/main/resources/

Thanks