On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Wojtek Janiszewski <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Simon Laws wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >  For now, I recommend you to use "mvn clean install -fn" to continue.
> > > And
> > > also please open a JIRA to report the problem you are seeing so that
> > > we can
> > > track and fix it.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Raymond

Apologies Wojtek, I missed that one and it needs the same change. I just
checked in the fix so if you update modules/monitor-logging and
modules/workspace-impl you should see two property file name changes and
hopefully it will compile for you.

Regards