Simon Laws wrote:
I'm just trying to finish up the changes required to unhook the old domain
modules from the runtime, tests and samples. Then I'm pretty much done with
things I want to do before cutting the R1.3 branch. I'm planning on doing
this first thing tomorrow morning UK time. Can you let me know if there are
changes you are working on that you want to finish before I cut the branch.

Simon,

I do not have a patch for the 1.3 branch, but I did run the Java 2 security tests on an update from this morning (revision 667520).

All vtests run normally (with the usual skipped tests)
The first 50 itests run, and then I get a java OutOfMemoryError:
testStatefulStatelessConversationCallingEndedConversation(conversation.ConversationTestCase) Time elapsed: 19.063 sec <<< ERROR!

Unfortunately, I am running with
set MAVEN_OPTS=-Xms1024m -Xmx1400m
which is the largest memory setting I can use on my Windows XP system.

So no security failures so far. I will try to knock this test out of the bucket, and I will report any security failures here.

--
Thanks, Dan Becker