On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 12:11 AM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm done with the JSR 250 issues, and got a clean build from latest
> svn revision.
>
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I just checked in some improvements in the databinding area after a full
> >> clean build. Now I will stay away from the code :-).
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Raymond

OK, thanks everyone. I've now taken the branch for 1.3 so feel free to do as
you will with trunk. I'll start the process of tidying release, removing the
dead modules etc. shortly. I've created a Java-SCA-1.3 category in JIRA so
any new issues for the branch in there please.

Thanks