I just checked in some improvements in the databinding area after a full clean build. Now I will stay away from the code :-).

From: "Simon Laws" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 11:16 AM
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Branching for Release 1.3 was: Re: Release 1.3?

I'm just trying to finish up the changes required to unhook the old domain
modules from the runtime, tests and samples. Then I'm pretty much done with
things I want to do before cutting the R1.3 branch. I'm planning on doing
this first thing tomorrow morning UK time. Can you let me know if there are changes you are working on that you want to finish before I cut the branch.
Also if there are changes you have that don't need to go in the branch can
you hold back for a little while as I get this done. Obviously I'd like to
keep the trunk as stable as possible for the next 12 hours so if people have
time to give the code a spin and do a build that would be great.
Particularly after I've checked in the build changes related to domain. I'll
post when I'm done.

Regards