Sorry, there's not much documentation, just the JavaDoc. You need to get a
HelperContext by calling SDOUtil.createHelperContext() and then get your
XSDHelper from it.

If you want the new extensible namespaces behavior you need to pass "true"
to createHelperContext:

HelperContext hc = SDOUtil.createHelperContext(true);

Frank.

"Christian Landbo Frederiksen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/22/2007 06:30 AM
Please respond to
tuscany-user@ws.apache.org

<tuscany-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: SDO Java M3 Release Candidate RC1

The testcase I used the last time does not function using SDO M3, but I
guess It is because I can't just use XSDHelper.INSTANCE. I remember Frank
mentioning something about helpercontexts. Have you got any documentation
as to hov this is done.

/Chr

ps. the test case is the one from:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1113?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12473251