Hi Erich,

This sounds like a little fishy to me, since it looks like you are
serializing your specialized DataGraph inside another DataGraph. The SDO
spec says that you can't nest change summaries, which could be the
problem. Note that in SDO 2.1, commonj.sdo.DataGraph and a DataObject-type
DataGraph are two alternative ways of creating a graph of dataobjects.This
is something that we'd like to clean up in SDO3. I think tere may be a
Tuscany sample that explains the two approaches: is that right Kelvin?

 For your specialized DataObject-type MyDataGraph you should just
serialize it using XMLHelper.save(). You shouldn't use a
commonj.sdo.DataGraph in this case. This may be the problem, but then
again, there may also be a bug. You say below, that you attached a test
case, but I don't see any attachments?

Thanks,
Frank.