Ok, was just trying get a feel for what people are using to make sure what
we do is what people want :)

What would be really good is if you could post an example of one of your
service interfaces and associated pojo's so we can use that in a testcase to
make sure this does what you need. If you able to show that code you could
attach it to the existing JIRA -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-120

   ...ant