Hi Raymond,

But what would happen if the JAXB classes would be handled as POJOs?
Wouldn't it work anyway? My understanding is that the actual
communication would be exchanging XMLs which do not fully comply with
a specific schema, but wouldn't the objects get deserialized to proper
JAXB classes on server anyway?

Thanks,
Radim