Hi,

I'm currently evaluating SCA and Tuscany. I really like much of what I've
seen so far, especially when experimenting with the assembly model and
different bindings. What I'd like to know more about is the policy
framework. I think the clear separation of concern that SCA promotes is a
"killer", however I don't see any good resources or samples. I've checked
the documentation link on the Tuscany site, and I've tested with Tuscany
Java version 0.91..

So my questions are:

(1) Are there policies available for me and my services (to leverage and
test)? If so, which and how (guidelines)?

(2) A particular use case I have is to (a) reference a web service protected
by basic authentication, and (b) add audit logging to certain services
(invocations). I was thinking these were candidates for policies, however
I'm not sure how to approach this... Thoughts?

Thanks.