Two comments inline.

Venkata Krishnan wrote:
Hi,

The policy framework implementation is underway.  We have some basic things
in place which allows the inclusion of policy intents and policysets into an
assembly model.  There is simply sample policy that we have put in place
along with the echo-binding-extension sample to test this basic framework.
This is a part of the recent 0.99 release.

We shall be very soon adding support for some security policies with our ws
bindings.  So you must soon be able to see the basic authentication support
coming out thro the ws bindings.  Other than this, adding  audit logging
could be something we can try out for implementation policies support.

I have created the following JIRA for this work:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1651

It should help people interested in the security policy track progress, add comments, or if people are interested in helping out with this work, attach tests or implementation code :)

I have targeted the JIRA for the Tuscany SCA-1.0 release, which I'd like to get out in a few weeks.

Thanks.

- Venkat