Hello,

thanks a lot for your help.
First of all I had a misunderstanding of SDO.
I thought there is somewhere stored a central graph and I can get a part out
of it. However I realized it is not this way.
I'll try to explain what my scenario is and what I want to do.

My scenario is that I build an application with the spring framework.
The different components should have access to the same master data.
Therefore it would have liked to use SDO to have a local copy of the master
data in each component.
It could be that all the components access the same master data very often.
So in this case if there is a read on the same data very often I want it to
be cached and not read from the database every time.
I define my data as ecore model.
I use spring in my application and it is easy to define DAOs - so I thought
I could program DAOs and maybe put them easily into a DAS. Is there a guide
howto write your own DAS? - cause this would be very cool cause I want also
to use SDO for my services of the components as abstraction layer later.

There also is the question when some data refers to another data in another
graph (I have semantic links between the data objects)- is there any support
from Tuscany here?
And how can I put all the different DAS together and put them into a big
graph - that I can visualize or browse for example - is there a way? Cause I
have data that is often needed - so I can serve it as in memory Java objects
that are delivered via SDO and not so often used data is delivered via a
slower data source.
And when I want to access a DAS I don't want to use the XML transformation
or RMI when the DAS and the access is on the same server. Is this possible
via OSGI or so that I directly get plain Java objects from the source
without being transformed and so on?

Regards
Tim