I'm not convined those Phoronix test are really that accurate, especially
after reading this one:
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=ubuntu_macosx&num=1
It looks like they are not really comparing apples to apples, especially
when it comes to java benchmarking. They're using very different gcc
versions between the os's.

Anyway, it does look like linux wins in the end.